The Johnson Firm incorporates a unique combination of traditional and lean organizational principles to help clients formulate and implement strategic initiatives capable of propelling their organizations into the next level of success.
We believe our strategic planning and implementation methodology is uniquely designed to identify the most valuable areas in an organization, while also highlighting those tasks or philosophies that detract from the organization's mission and vision.
We can assist in:
- Streamlining Organizational Structure, including:
- Vision and Mission Development
- Developing pyramids of accountability and control
- Defining personnel needs and proposing an organizational hierarchy
- Creating Key Performance Indicators
- Defining personnel skill and training requirements
- Developing Differentiation Strategies that fit your organization
- Assess Organizational Capabilities and Develop Revenue-Growth Strategies
- Market Analysis
- Product Development
- Process Reengineering
- Change Management
- and much more...