Partners in Service
As a partner to the not-for-profit community, we understand the importance of being able to serve the mission of your organization while being strategically positioned to access the funds required to effectively do so.
To better help our non-profit clients, we develop organization-specific packages of accounting, strategic and tax services that are tailored to provide true value-added functions throughout the course of our engagement. While every dollar in business is important, we understand that it is especially so in the non-profit sector and as such, it is our mission to provide the most effective group of services at the greatest value to our clients.
The Johnson Firm is accounting for you!
The Johnson Firm is equipped to handle all of your daily and monthly financial tasks, including:
- Bill Payments
- Account Reconciliations
- Transaction Posting
- Periodic Financial Statements
- Government Contract Reporting
- Other Periodic Reporting Requirements
- For Ministerial Clients:
- Preparation of ministerial housing allowance and other required benefit documentation
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Set-Up and Review
- Audit Support/Preparation
Whether your organization is in need of practical tools that increase operational and fiscal efficiency, or managerial reviews that highlight the best of the organization's current operational plan, The Johnson Firm has a solution for you.
As part of our Non-Profit Strategic Platform, we offer a comprehensive review of the organization's mission and vision, and how the current operational environment works (or fails to work) toward achieving those ideals.
Our systematic approach includes:
- Comprehensive SWOT Analysis
- Complete Financial Review
- Review of Business Policies and Processes
- Internal Control Review
- Organizational Capacity Analysis
- Process Re-engineering
- Donor Recruitment Review, etc.
As a client of The Johnson Firm, we can handle all of your local, state and federal tax reporting requirements, including:
- Annual 990 Filings
- 990 PF
- Ministerial-Related Filings
- Pastoral Housing Allowance
- Other required benefit documentation to meet the complex dual status of ministers.