Outsourced Services for CPAs
The Johnson Firm strives to provide value-added services to CPA firms that allow them to extend service offerings while maintaining independence and/or increase cost effectiveness by saving on the recruitment, training and maintenance of in-house bookkeepers.
With quick turnaround times for contracted work, The Firm increases profit margins for our CPA partners while providing assurance that the work performed is done so by competent, experienced personnel.
Any of our monthly, annual or project-centered service offerings can be configured to tailor the solution that offers the greatest value for your needs.
Let The Johnson Firm account for you!
- Account Setup
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Services
- Aging Reports and Summaries
- G/L Maintenance
- Account Reconciliations
- Inventory Tracking
- Sales/Use Tax Preparation
- Ad Hoc Services as Needed
- Analytical Balance Sheet Review/Variance Analysis
- Schedule Preparation (to support Financial Statements)
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Tax Preparation for CPA Clients (included @ no charge with some packages)
- Tax Preparation Discounts for Client Employees (30% for all client employees)
- Payroll Setup
- Full-Service Payroll Processing
- Direct Deposit (includes mailing of remittance details)
- Check printing and mailing
- Payment of State/Local/Federal Tax Returns
- Payroll Reporting