Accounting & Bookkeeping
We understand that, as a business owner, one of the most valuable assets is time. Our mission is to become a partner you can trust to handle the accounting and bookkeeping workload, allowing you to focus on running the business itself.
We can perform services monthly, annually or with whatever frequency is most appropriate to your business model, while providing easy to understand reporting with useful financial and operational intelligence.
Some of our other accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Chart of Accounts Setup & Review
- Accounts Payable Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable & Revenue Recording & Maintenance
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reporting
- Account Reconciliations
- Cash Flow Management
- Preparation of Schedules to Support Financial Statements
- Inventory Maintenance
- Sales & Use Tax Preparation and Submission, etc.
Business leaders throughout the course of time have discovered one infallible truth - you won't retain employees you can't pay. Just as competent personnel is the lifeblood of a successful organization, the need to have a system in place that compensates those employees accurately and timely is necessary to ensure they remain invested in the mission of the organization.
The Johnson Firm offers a complete spectrum of payroll solutions that can either stand alone or fully integrate with your current accounting software. Our services include:
- Payroll for Employees and Independent Contractors
- All Applicable Deductions, Including:
- Federal Withholding
- Social Security
- Payroll for Both Salaried and Hourly Workers
- Pre-Employment Screening, including E-Verify
- Calculation, Filing and Payment of All State, Federal and Local Payroll Taxes
- Free Generation and Electronic Issuance of All Year-End Forms, Including:
- Worker's Compensation Assistance
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Electronic Timecard Submission